Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

Why I chose to read "Freaky Green Eyes"...

Hey,
this is my first entry in my first weblog... :-)

In order to decide which book to read I looked all of them up at amazon.de and read all the reviews as I had only heard of "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" before.

As quite a few of the novels interested me I decided to order two of them. I chose two novels which deal with quite different topics (ethnicity on the one hand and divorce on the other hand):
- "Freaky Green Eyes" and
- "The Skin I'm in"

I think both of them deal with themes teens would be interested in. "Freaky Green Eyes" deals with divorce - a topic which many children and teens know from their own families. Moreover, this novel caught my interest as it is described as a psychological thriller. As I like to read thrillers in my free time I wanted to get to know how intense a thriller which was written for teens would be.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen